This day trip takes you to see and experience the breathtaking view of Mt. Fuji and the surrounding area, from shrines to hot spring towns, including lake Kawaguchiko and Oshino Hakkai. We will also stop by Gotemba premium outlet mall for shopping on the way back to Tokyo.
Your first destination is Mt. Fuji 5th station. Mt. Fuji is a world heritage site and a symbol of Japan. The 5th station especially is a popular spot amongst visitors because you can enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scenery of Mt. Fuji, even if you're not an experienced climber.
Continuing with the tour, the next destination is Lake Kawaguchiko, where you will have time for sightseeing and lunch. You can see the famed reflection of Mt. Fuji when the surface of the lake is calm and still. Lake Kawaguchiko also offers a variety of colors that changes with the seasons. Pink cherry blossom in spring, purple lavender in summer, Momiji (red leaves) in autumn and the Silver Forest Festival in winter. There are many restaurants surrounding the lake that offer a variety of meals from Udon, Tempura to even Halal.
The next destination after lunch is Oshino Hakkai. Oshino Hakkai (Springs of Mt.Fuji) is one of the world cultural heritage sites. There are eight springs at Oshino Hakkai. The water quality is pure enough that you can drink directly from the spring.
For the tours final stop, you will go to Gotemba Premium Outlets for shopping for around 90 minutes. There are over 200 shops including popular Japanese brands as well as luxurious international designer's brands.
• Meals and drinks
1. Our drivers can speak English but they are not trained to be a guide. In case there will be no English speaking driver available, the other option will be a Japanese speaking driver.
2. For inquiries/ bookings, we are open from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm (JST) on weekdays. Messages received out of the above hours will be dealt with on the next business day.
• There is a chance that you can enjoy Sakura (cherry blossom) around April, and Autumn leaves from October to November
• During heavy snowfall season, the road leading up to Fuji 5th station will be blocked off. In this case, instead of Mt. Fuji 5th station, you will visit Kitaguchi-Hongu-Fujisengen Shrine
• Mt.Fuji might not be visible in case of bad weather
driver came on time, patient and accomodating
Great, timely, professional and helpful especially when travelling with a family.
Our lady driver Luna san was friendly and drove safely. Her cheerful disposition made her approachable. The Alphard van we requested was clean and comfortable. Highly recommended.
Driver and car was great. Satisfied all my requests!
Hi Antje We are very happy to see your review! Please let me know when you coming Japan next time.