Visit 4 of the most popular scenic spots around Lake Kawaguchi area with the backdrop of the beautiful Mt. Fuji. Admire thatched houses, quaint villages, pagodas, and stunning flowers.
Climb aboard a bus in Ueno or Shinjuku and set off towards the Mt. Fuji area. On clear days, you will already be able to see Mt. Fuji from afar during the bus ride. Make the first stop at one of Japan's most iconic spots: Mt. Nikura Asama Park. Admire the picture-perfect view of the symbolic 5-storied pagoda with Mt. Fuji in the background.
Continue on from Mt. Nikura and proceed to Kawaguchiko Craftpark right next to Kawaguchi Lake. If you prefer, take time to enjoy your lunch (not included in tour price) and walk around the lake as you take in the scenic view of Mt. Fuji's reflection on the water.
After this, head to Oishi park which offers seasonal scenery with various types of flowers. Finally, stop by Saiko Iyashi no Sato Nenba which is located on the banks of Lake Saiko. Take a stroll through the village and marvel at the houses with thatched roofs which will give you a glimpse into life in Japan in the olden days. Conclude the tour at 6:15 PM when you will be dropped off in Shinjuku.
• Round-trip bus fare
• English and Chinese-speaking guide
• Lunch at Kawaguchiko Craft Park
• Activity ticket at Kawaguchiko Craft Park (optional)
1. Our drivers can speak English but they are not trained to be a guide. In case there will be no English speaking driver available, the other option will be a Japanese speaking driver.
2. For inquiries/ bookings, we are open from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm (JST) on weekdays. Messages received out of the above hours will be dealt with on the next business day.
• Lunch at Kawaguchiko Craft Park is not included in the tour price.
• The tour schedule may be slightly changed depending on traffic
• It may be difficult to see Mt. Fuji on certain days as the mountain area is very cloudy
• Commentary on the bus may be given in English and Chinese in the same bus
• There is only one available drop-off point at the end of the tour, near Shinjuku Station (west exit), including for those that choose the Ueno departure location
We had a good experience with VIP charter. The driver was nice and he drove very well, we felt very safe. The car was very clean and in good condition. We will be happy to hire a car from this company again. Thank you.
Our driver Luna was very helpful. We really enjoyed the ski resort. Lift is included. However to use the lift, you have to rent ski gear.
I booked the Ski/Snowboard private tour with VIP Japan Charter through Triplelights website. After some back and forth emails, I was sent an invoice and paid through the website. Since we had 12 people in our family, we were happy that the company changed the 2 separate cars into 1 bus to fit everyone. Our driver arrived on time at 8am on Dec 30th. He was waiting for us in the lobby of the Hilton Tokyo Odaiba(Fantastic Hotel) holding a sign with my name on it. It was a 2.5 hour drive to the Fujimi Panorama resort. We had a 20 minute rest stop half way there. We were happy that as we arrived and the ski resort that it was snowing. The driver parked the bus and went to the lift ticket office and handed us our lift tickets and then escorted us to the ski rental shop where we had to wait... read more
I would expect that the company would check the weather to see if the 5th station was open. I was barely able to see the Mount Fuji which we spend 6 hours driving to see. I tried to contact the company that my pick up point changed and couldn’t get hold of anyone. It took my driver almost hour to call me and another two hours to pick us up. Her English was difficult to understand and she refused to text so I have to email back and forth with the company to communicate about my location with the driver. Also she drives like old lady. Slowest one on the highway and had earphones in her ears the whole trip so it was hard to communicate. When we were walking back from outlets she was texting which I find very unprofessional. Very disappointed with the whole trip.
Driver was very helpful, we had flexibility in visiting places we wanted to go for the 10hrs duration. Van was clean and comfortable. Thanks for a memorable trip to Mt Fuji.