You can plan to visit several places in the central Tokyo within a limited time with our van. Our commuter can accommodate a group of up to 18 people and our service is available for 24h!
If you want to spend a day to explore Tokyo with your group (up to 18 people), this tour would be an ideal option for you!
Our Toyota Hiace Commuter will give you a comfortable ride throughout the tour.
You don't have to navigate your way using public transportation. We are very familiar with the area and our private van will help you save time and visit as many places as possible.
You can customize the itinerary of your tour, so please let us know where you want to visit or you can ask for our recommended itinerary.
Popular destinations are the following:
driver (Non-English speaking)
hotel pick-up/ drop-off
guests' entrance fee
guests' meal fee
tour guide (please search on TripleLights if required)
- Our driver can speak simple English only. If you prefer to have a guide with your tour, please search and book separately. Or we can provide an English-speaking assistant if available (not a professional guide).
- Please prepare cash (Japanese yen) for the fees which are not included in the tour such as parking fee, toll fee, and transportation fee to bring our vehicle to/back to our base in Narita or Osaka.
- The number of people for one van is maximum 22 people (including a driver, without a lot of luggage).
- The customer is requested to complete booking process (including payment) at least 3 days in advance prior to the tour date.
- Please make sure to write down the following information for transfer request/ booking:
1) flight number (cruise name)
2) flight (cruise) arrival/ departure time
3) airport terminal (cruise port)
4) number of luggage
*Depending on the itinerary, additional fees may apply.
*Our driver can speak simple English only. If you prefer to have a guide with your tour, please search and book separately. Or we can provide an English-speaking assistant (not a professional guide).
*Please prepare cash (Japanese yen) for the fees which are not included in the tour fee as some places accept cash only.
The driver reach on time, friendly and helpful. The mini bus is clean.
Our driver was fun, courteous and knowledgeable. He took us to the locations we requested and suggested some other good places along the way.
Contacted Company last minute and had a quick response which resulted in booking. We were met on time and taken to the airport with no hassles.
We are glad to hear that we could be of help. Thank you very much for your kind review and for giving us Five Stars. Hope you and your family enjoyed your time in Japan, please give everyone our best for us!
We made a huge mistake with our booking and didn’t realise it till we checked out of our hotel. The Van company managed to find us another mode of transport (though they didn’t have to as the change was without notice to them) which we truly appreciate. It was so important as we had a large group of people with luggages, traveling to another town with a local tour running in between . All good in the end! Thanks to VAN transportation. We highly recommend travelers to Japan to use VAN transportation. Sunn
Thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful words, we are glad we could be of help. We always try to work flexibly so as to meet our customers’ needs so we are happy to hear that everything turned out well. Thank you for recommending our service and for giving us Five Stars, it means a lot to us. Please give our best to everyone in your group for us.
Mr. Miyanishi is very energetic. Bus is on time, drivers are courteous and we have a convenient experience.
Thank you very much for choosing us for all your transportation during your time in Japan. Mr. Miyanishi is very familiar with the area and is very punctual. I will pass your thoughtful comments to Mr. Miyanishi. We hope you have a safe trip back and hope to see you again soon!