What to Expect
Take a walk around Asakusa with NINJA costume. In this tour, every participants wear the NINJA costume and visit some histrical spots like Nakamise Dori street and Kaminarimon Gate.
■Sample tour route
- Kaminarimon Gate and Nakamise Street
- Let's try to eat TUKUDANI ( It is preserved food boiled in soy)
- Lunch (you will try to cook an Okonomiyaki)
- we'll guide you to some unique shops
- Let's take a Japanese sticker pictures(PURIKURA)
- we'll show you traditional cheap sweet(DAGASHI)
- It's good for souvenir! NINJA shop
The Kaminarimon ("Thunder Gate") is the outer of two large entrance gates that ultimately leads to the Sensō-ji in Asakusa. The gate, with its lantern and statues, is popular with tourists.
Nakamise Dori is one of the oldest shopping streets in Japan. There are numerous stores lined up on this approach, about 50 on the east side and 30 on the west side, all of them old and historical. You can fully enjoy the atmosphere of shitamachi (downtown Tokyo).
Purikura machines consist of a photo booth with a monitor on the side to check and edit the captured images. A special pen is also included for selecting and drawing on the images if desired before they are printed out.