What to Expect
【Multilingual Audio Guide is available】
1. English, 2. Italian, 3. Spanish, 4. French, 5. Russian, 6.Chinese, 7. Thai,8. Indonesian
Adult: 12,000 YEN(2018)
Child: 10,000 YEN(2018)
Pick up service 2018
Shiba Park Hotel, Shiodome station for Yurikamome line, Imperial Hotel, Hotel New Otani, Keisei Ueno station, Mac Donald Suido-Bashi Sotobori-Dori branch
Shinjuku Prince hotel
9:00 Departure from “LOVE” monument at Shinjuku
*Meeting time is 8:55 am
9:20-10:00 Meiji Jingu Shito Shrine
10:25-11:05 Imperial Palace East Garden & Ote-mon Gate
*If there is closed, we will attend Imperial Palace Outer Garden & Niju-bashi Bridge.
11:40-12:30 Asakusa・Senso-ji temple & Kaminari-mon gate & Nakamise ave.
12:50-13:55 Lunch time (Chanko Hot Pot: Chicken)
14:15-15:50 Tokyo Sky Tree & Soramachi Shipping Mall
*including admission fee for the observation 350m. NOT including 450m.
16:15-17:00 Tokyo River & Cruise
※March 17 - April 18: Cherry Blossom Special
We will attend customers to Riverside Walk for Watching cherry blossom and Tokyo Bay Cruise (15 mins)
17:30 Finish at Tokyo Station
18:10 Finish at Shinjuku Station
Lunch menu is Chanko-nabe (Chicken) . It is the famous Somo food.
You can enjoy not only eating lunch, but also feeling atmosphere Sumo stadium.
If you need vegetarian meal, Muslim friendly meal please tell us 2 days in advance.
【Notice & Remarks】
* Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation.
* The time and order of itinerary may change due to weather and traffic condition on the day.
* If Imperial East Garden is closed, we will attend Imperial Palace Outer Garden & Niju-bashi bridge
or alternative place.
* If the lunch restaurant is closed, we will prepare a different restaurant. However menu may change.
* We cannot arrange any transfer service after you get off.