Our driver will take you around sightseeing spots in Tokyo! We take pride in providing a customized tour with a luxurious black car for you at reasonable cost. You can enjoy an extraordinary time without worrying about train transferring or fee.
-All our drivers are capable of English conversation, striving to provide the best service to our customers.
-We serve digital TV and fast free WIFI on board. No smoking is allowed.
-Our sample itinerary:
spot 1: Meiji Jingu Shrine
spot 2: Harajuku
spot 3: Shibuya
spot 4: Imperial Palace
spot 5: Ginza
spot 6: Asakusa
(spot 7: Tokyo Skytree if time allows)
car, English-speaking driver, fuel fee, hotel pickup (within Tokyo 23 wards)
toll fee, parking fee
*Additional charge may apply if
- English Guide driver
- the tour time exceeds every 30 mins
- we need to upgrade a car type due to your luggage amount
- the requested journey is beyond the fixed distance
- the meeting and ending point are NOT within Tokyo 23 wards. (forwarding fee)
The maximum distance of this tour is 120km/ 8H. If the total ride is beyond 120km, you are requested to pay extra charge.
1. For private car service requests starting earlier than 7 a.m., please contact us a minimum of 3 days in advance.
2. You may need to get a car type upgraded depending on the size of your luggage. Extra fee may apply in that case.
3. Our English expert drivers are not trained to be guides. They can provide an excellent driving service and ease of communication. But have limited knowledge on each of the tourists' spots.
4. Our service area is Tokyo and around. We can't provide our service if neither the meeting point nor ending point is within Tokyo.
5. We will offer a discount if an English-speaking driver is NOT required. Please let us know in advance if that is the case.
- The itinerary can be customized upon your request.
- Extra charges will apply if the tour starts between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m.
- Extra charges will apply when the requested journey is beyond the fixed distance.
- Forwarding fee is necessary if the meeting and ending point are NOT within Tokyo 23 wards.
We booked a half-day tour prior to boarding our cruise ship in Tokyo. Our driver, Amaki, called to let us know he was arriving at our hotel (right on time) and where to meet him. The car was immaculate and very comfortable. We asked about where to buy sports gear for Tokyo’s professional baseball teams, and Amaki took us to the Tokyo Dome, where we could visit the Baseball Hall of Fame and also shop for jerseys, tee shirts, etc. The rest of the morning was spent visiting points of interest we wanted to see, including the Tsukiji Fish Market. Amaki was very knowledgeable and told us about the various buildings and landmarks we passed. We had a lively discussion about Japanese sports teams, including the rugby tournament currently going on in Tokyo. It was a very pleasant way to see Tokyo,... read more
Dear Patricia Thank you so much for your kind review. Mr. Amaki will be pleased about your positive feedback as well. Thank you for using our car service!
Shin was very professional and personable he was also very knowledgeable and accommodating to our interests.
Thank you for your nice review! We appreciate that!
Waiting for us at Harumi Port Terminal. Took us right to Haneda Airport. Courteous and efficient. No issues
Dear Bob thank you sooo much for your nice review!
From Nartia, to city center so worth the money. The driver so nice, stopped for me to grab a beer then off to Fish market lunch at fantastic Tempura place. Then waited while I shopped Mikimoto store. Would have been very overwhelmed had I spent the first day trying to figure trains. As no one speaks English
Very nice driver , however not at all like the reviews.. Lacked ability to describe in advance of arriving at locations , the history of buildings or the history of Tokyo , did not know plant or tree varieties , it seemed like just a drive around Tokyo without a lot of historical facts . We wanted the driver to tell us the best things to see, as we had never been in Tokyo.. We cut short by one hour, the trip, , since my wife was not feeling well,