Our bus tour will take you to Izu area for Kawazu cherry blossom viewing and strawberry picking. If you are looking for an affordable tour to enjoy sightseeing as well as cherry blossom viewing in one day, this is for you!
What to Expect
- Every year around February, cherry blossoms in Kawazu River will bloom in full. You can sightseeing at the pink world along the river.
- Super sweet strawberries are ready for you to pick and eat up to 30 mins!
- Menu for lunch is Japanese Tempura Udon Set.
- Visiting one of the 100 Greatest Waterfalls in Japan named "Joren no Taki Waterfall".
- There are 2 happy giveaways for this tour! ① Character goods ② "Tokyo Travel Guide Book" with various coupons
The following is brief descriptions of main destinations of this tour:
Kawazu Cherry Blossom River Cherry Blossom Festival! This event has become famous as some of the earliest-blooming cherry blossoms in Tokyo. The outstanding characteristics of Kawazu-zakura are its large petals and and its bright-sweet pink color. There are almost 800 trees in Kawazu, you can imagine how pink it is in the peak season. For its popularity, millions of travelers come here, not only Japanese but also foreigners!
2. Izu Fruits Park
In Izu fruit park, you can enjoy the picking fruit activity such as strawberry, melon, orange and there are still more fruits you can find in the garden.
There is also a grand restaurant, cheese cake workshop activity, shrimp crackers factory tour, and many famous local products being sold as well.
On the sunny day, spectating the beauty of Mt. Fuji is possible.
Departure Period : 2018.02.16 - 2018.03.08
Cancellation standard is based on our business hour (until 17:30 in Japan time).
※ Please be noted that we are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and New Year Holidays (29Dec to 3Jan).
[Range of language support]
English (iPad), Chinese (iPad)
- Not included introduction and explanation of tourist attraction during the tour.
- But on the departure date, we can prepare and distribute travel brochure which written in your desire language. So you can understand better about the trip.
- The departure and arrival time for each sightseeing spot will be written clearly on the voucher which given after reservation. Please confirm in advance.
- Basically, English or Chinese speaking tour guide will be accompanied. Either one of the language will use iPad for video translation service.
(There is a possibility that both of the languages will use iPad for video translation service)
[Minimum number of participants for operation]
There is a minimum requirement on number of participant for holding the tour. In case minimum number is not reached and the tour need to be cancelled, notice will be sent by e-mail 14 days before departure day (4 days before for 1 day tour). Tour fee paid will be fully refunded.
- When the number of participants is few, mini van may be used for departure. (combination of rental car and driver service) In addition, the accompanied driver will act as staff as well, and "Video Translation"service will be applied as language support.
-The bus will return to JR Shinjuku West Exit after the tour, please be noted that it will not go to Shinjuku Gracery Hotel.
- Please be noted that you cannot change the scheduled return location after the tour.
- In case of traffic congestion or any other uncontrollable reasons, may lead to changes on tour schedule or time shorten in each sightseeing spots, please be noted in advance.
- Though this tour product is set based on the flower blooming season of the past years, the best viewing time depends on the weather condition. Please kindly be noted and understood.
- Based on the traffic and road conditions, time staying at "Kawazu Cherry Blossom Festival" may be shortened.
- About picking of strawberries, depends on ripeness and growing condition there is a chance that strawberries picked in advance will be shared for tasting, or given as gift.
- The tour will be cancelled if no flower blossom is expected (or only 10% blossom) 3 days before the departure day.
- Based on the stocking condition of the restaurant, menu for lunch may change.
[about all of our bus tours]
- No smoking on bus. Under normal situation, adjustment of seat angle is prohibited. (Except for some specific products)
- Please be punctual and arrive at the gathering location on time. As the tour is of group activities, tour bus will depart on time according to schedule regardless of the late comers. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
- In case of typhoon, snow or bad weather that effect the tour, decision will be made the day before departure on whether to cancel the tour or not. And notice will be sent by e-mail before (Japan time).
- Depends on the number of participant, bus size will be different. (medium or small size bus)
- There is no toilet inside the tour bus.
- Place of arrival and gathering location will be different.
- All items left in the tour bus will be disposed by our company.
- Pet is not allowed on tour bus.
- Seating on the tour bus will be assigned by our company.
- The exchange rate is only for your reference, it is not the actual rate of the day.
video translation service
What‘s not included
hotel pick-up/ drop-off
At Hotel Gracery Shinjuku (7:20am) or Shinjuku Station West Exit Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower Front (7:40am)
At JR Shinjuku West Exit (18:00)