Universal Studio Japan opened in March 2001, theme park of Hollywood movies with 10 park areas, bustles with guests from Japan and overseas. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter opened in July 2014, as a first embarkation overseas site, draws people’s attention. A popular theme park reproduces stages of movies and shooting spots.
◆ New York area
The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man The Ride is a popular attraction. This area images a row of towns and streets of 1930’s of New York. Special events like parade shows are held in Gramacy Park in this area.
Action-filled adventure with an astounding climax. You may need a raincoat here. Water fortress appeared in movie “Water world” is reproduced and water bike used in the movie is displayed. Choreography of action is substantially the same as the original.
◆ Jurassic Park
It is a quite exciting experience to plunge into total darkness from 25.9m high to escape from T-Rex. You should bring a raincoat.
This area reproduces landscapes of jungle which is a stage of movie “Jurassic Park”.
It is a thrilling tour through shark-infested waters! Stage of the movie “JAWS”, Amity has reproduced. A giant man-eating great
white shark attacks beachgoers on Amity, a fictional summer resort. There is a big object of shark for photo-taking.
◆ Hollywood Area
This area includes entertainment for kids such as Sesame Street 4D Movie Magic, Shrek 4D etc. This area images towns of Hollywood and movie studios. Buildings which reproduce shooting of the movie “Pretty Woman” are lined. Universal Monsters Live Rock and Roll Show is good for family.
Guiding fee, Public transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.), Admission fee
Cost of meal and sightseeing activities
Deadline for booking of this program is 10:00 am of 3 business days (JST) prior to the program date except for the peak season described in the note below. When booking the programs held during the peak season and after the deadline, please be sure to email us to confirm an availability. Please note that any programs to be held during the peak season and booked after the deadline without a prior confirmation may not be guaranteed. *Note : Peak season is from March 20th to April 30th.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard for the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate. It is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without notice.
- Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including children. Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our services are mainly offered in English. In addition, services in other languages, such as Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian are also available. In case you would like services in languages other than English, please inquire us as soon as possible. We will check the availability.
- Before booking, please email us to check the availability.
Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our business hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays. For inquiries received outside the business hours, we will look into them and respond on the next business day. 閱讀更多