Our bus tour will take you to Mt. Fuji and the surrounding spots such as Oshinno Hakkai and Gotemba Premium Outlets. If you are looking for an affordable tour to enjoy sightseeing as well as shopping in the area in one day, this is for you!
What to Expect
- Passing through Fuji Subaru Line and arrive at Mt. Fuji 5th Station. Visit the power spot, Mt. Fuji Komitake Shrine!
- Enjoy Yamanashi Prefecture famous "Houtou Noodles" meal set as Lunch. You can overlook Mt. Fuji in the restaurant as well while enjoying your food!
- Visit the famous Mt. Fuji water spring, "Oshino Hakkai"! The view of Mt. Fuji from here is also extremely beautiful!
- Shopping at Gotemba Premium Outlets for 2 hours. International brand products with discount 5 to 15%, shopping coupon also given as gift!
- There are 4 happy giveaways for this tour! ① Character goods ② "Tokyo Travel Guide Book" with various coupons ③ Lucky bell ④Mt. Fuji key-chain
The following is brief descriptions of main destinations of this tour:
1. Mt. Fuji 5th Station
You can go to Mt. Fuji 5th Station through Fuji Subaru Line by tour bus. It is located at the forest boundary line. There are many shops at the entrance of the mountain trail, also a shrine here which attract many tourists to pay a visit. From Mt. Fuji 5th Station you are able to see scenery above the clouds as well.
2. Oshino Hakkai
Oshino Hakkai is a group of springs located in Oshino Village, Yamanashi Prefecture. Snow that melted from Mt. Fuji, is filtered between underground lava, over the course of about 20 years and it creates 8 springs. By going through such a natural process, it created one of the most clearest water in Japan. With the average water temperature of 13 degrees celcius, the water is very freshening. This area is the precious Japan's natural treasure.
3. Gotemba Premium Outlets
Having an image of the historic streets of North America, "Gotemba Premium Outlets" is a domestic outlet with the largest store area. More than 200 shops from luxury brands to dining options are gathered here. Compare with normal stores, products here are of cheaper price, so you can have a good bargain shopping here. Also you can view Mount Fuji, symbol of Japan here in front of the eyes.
Cancellation standard is based on our business hour (until 17:30 in Japan time).
※ Please be noted that we are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and New Year Holidays (29Dec to 3Jan).
[Range of language support]
English (iPad), Chinese (iPad), Japanese
- Not included introduction and explanation of tourist attraction during the tour.
- But on the departure date, we can prepare and distribute travel brochure which written in your desire language. So you can understand better about the trip.
- The departure and arrival time for each sightseeing spot will be written clearly on the voucher which given after reservation. Please confirm in advance.
[Minimum number of participants for operation]
There is a minimum requirement on number of participant for holding the tour. In case minimum number is not reached and the tour need to be cancelled, notice will be sent by e-mail 14 days before departure day (4 days before for 1 day tour). Tour fee paid will be fully refunded.
- When the number of participants is few, mini van may be used for departure. (combination of rental car and driver service) In addition, the accompanied driver will act as staff as well, and "Video Translation"service will be applied as language support.
- Please be noted that you cannot change the scheduled return location after the tour.
- In case of traffic congestion or any other uncontrollable reasons, may lead to changes on tour schedule or time shorten in each sightseeing spots, please be noted in advance.
- Due to bad weather or traffic congestion the road to Mt. Fuji 5th Station may not be passed through, the tour schedule will change to visit "Fuji Visitors Center" in this case.
In case of bad weather, there is a chance that Mount Fuji cannot be seen. For this reason we will not cancel the tour or make any refund.
- From mid-November to mid-April, Fuji Suburu Line will be blocked and closed due to heavy snow and other weather conditions. In this case the road cannot be pass through, and the tour schedule will change to visit "Fuji Visitor Center". Depends on snow conditions, it may change to visit Fuji 1st to 4th Station as well.
- If the road to Fuji 5th Station is under blockage and cannot pass through, Lucky Bell and Mt. Fuji key chain will be unable to present as gift.
[about all of our bus tours]
- No smoking on bus. Under normal situation, adjustment of seat angle is prohibited. (Except for some specific products)
- Please be punctual and arrive at the gathering location on time. As the tour is of group activities, tour bus will depart on time according to schedule regardless of the late comers. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
- In case of typhoon, snow or bad weather that effect the tour, decision will be made the day before departure on whether to cancel the tour or not. And notice will be sent by e-mail before (Japan time).
- Depends on the number of participant, bus size will be different. (medium or small size bus)
- There is no toilet inside the tour bus.
- Place of arrival and gathering location will be different.
- All items left in the tour bus will be disposed by our company.
- Pet is not allowed on tour bus.
- Seating on the tour bus will be assigned by our company.
- The exchange rate is only for your reference, it is not the actual rate of the day.
tour fee, lunch, video translation service, travel brochure, shopping coupon
What‘s not included
hotel pick-up/ drop-off, breakfast, dinner
Shinjuku Station West Exit Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower Front (7:45am)