Our bus tour will take you to Mt. Fuji and the surrounding spots such as Lake Kawaguchiko and the Gotemba Premium Outlets. In the season of Sakura, you can also enjoy Sakura Festival and Sakura viewing with Mt. Fuji. If you are looking for an affordable tour to enjoy sightseeing as well as shopping in the area in one day, this is for you!
What to Expect
-Visiting Kawaguchiko Cherry Blossom Festival! Lunch at Kawaguchiko Lakeside!
-Observing 3 famous scenes at once from "Arakura Sengen Shrine", Five-storied Pagoda, Cherry Blossom, and Mt. Fuji!
-5-15% off Gotemba Outlet Shopping Passport, will be presented!
-There are 2 happy giveaways for this tour! ① A bottle of 500ml mineral water ② "Tokyo Travel Guide Book" with various coupons
-Free WiFi internet access inside the tour bus.
The following is brief descriptions of main destinations of this tour:
1. Arakura Sengen Shrine (Spring)
The left hand side image is scenery of Mt.Fuji and on the right hand side is picture of five-pagoda. Both pictures show the great composition of nature and culture. This shrine is the best spot to view Mt. Fuji. 400 stairs are needed to climb and reach the best spot, it is quite a hurdle for the visitors. However, the ultimate view is really unforgettable!
2. Fuji Lake Kawaguchi Sakura
Lake Kawaguchiko is a place which famous with Mt. Fuji, lakes and sakura. Around the North coast area of Lake Kawaguchiko, Fuji Lake Kawaguchi Sakura Festival is being held. As the symbol and typical scenery of Japan, you can see both Mt. Fuji and sakura lively in person. The best season is in April with around 300 sakura trees blooming.
3. Gotemba Premium Outlets
Having an image of the historic streets of North America, "Gotemba Premium Outlets" is a domestic outlet with the largest store area. More than 200 shops from luxury brands to dining options are gathered here. Compare with normal stores, products here are of cheaper price, so you can have a good bargain shopping here. Also you can view Mount Fuji, symbol of Japan here in front of the eyes.
Departure Period : 2018.04.11 - 2018.04.25
[Range of language support]
English, English (iPad), Chinese (iPad), Japanese
-Not included introduction and explanation of tourist attraction during the tour.
-But on the departure date, we can prepare and distribute travel brochure which written in your desire language. So you can understand better about the trip.
-The departure and arrival time for each sightseeing spot will be written clearly on the voucher which given after reservation. Please confirm in advance.
[Minimum number of participants for operation]
-There is a minimum requirement on number of participant for holding the tour. In case minimum number is not reached and the tour need to be cancelled, notice will be sent by e-mail 14 days before departure day (4 days before for 1 day tour). Tour fee paid will be fully refunded.
-When the number of participants is few, mini van may be used for departure. (combination of rental car and driver service) In addition, the accompanied driver will act as staff as well, and "Video Translation"service will be applied as language support.
-Please be noted that you cannot change the scheduled return location after the tour.
-The bus will return to JR Shinjuku West Exit after the tour, please be noted that it will not go to Shinjuku Gracery Hotel.
-In case of traffic congestion or any other uncontrollable reasons, may lead to changes on tour schedule or time shorten in each sightseeing spots, please be noted in advance.
-In case of bad weather, there is a chance that Mount Fuji cannot be seen. For this reason we will not cancel the tour or make any refund.
-The blossom period depends on climate and weather, please be noted.
[about all of our bus tours]
- No smoking on bus. Under normal situation, adjustment of seat angle is prohibited. (Except for some specific products)
- Please be punctual and arrive at the gathering location on time. As the tour is of group activities, tour bus will depart on time according to schedule regardless of the late comers. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
- In case of typhoon, snow or bad weather that effect the tour, decision will be made the day before departure on whether to cancel the tour or not. And notice will be sent by e-mail before (Japan time).
- Depends on the number of participant, bus size will be different. (medium or small size bus)
- There is no toilet inside the tour bus.
- Place of arrival and gathering location will be different.
- All items left in the tour bus will be disposed by our company.
- Pet is not allowed on tour bus.
- Seating on the tour bus will be assigned by our company.
- The exchange rate is only for your reference, it is not the actual rate of the day.