Our bus tour will take you to Mt. Fuji and the surrounding spots such as Lake Ashi (for riding Hakone pirate ship) and Gotemba Premium Outlets. Also you will have a lunch with shabu-shabu & dessert all you can eat. If you are looking for an affordable tour to enjoy sightseeing as well as shopping in the area in one day, this is for you!
What to Expect
-Riding Hakone Pirate Ship on Lake Ashi and watch the beautiful scenery.
-Extremely rich content for lunch! With all-you-can-eat pork shabu-shabu, udon noodles, vegetables, curry and desserts. Even you are vegetarian, there are wide range of vegetables for you to choose from. (Soft drink bar included)
-Shopping at Gotemba Premium Outlets for 2 hours. International brand products with discount 5 to 15%, also shopping coupon given as gift!
-Experience sledding at the 2nd station of Mount Fuji! . Do not need any special equipment, put on your ordinary daily clothes is fine!
-There are a happy giveaways for this tour! ( A bottle of 500ml mineral water )
The following is brief descriptions of main destinations of this tour:
1. Hakone Pirate Ship
The pirate ship is created base on three battleships as model. "Vasa" which was built in Sweden in the 17th century, "Victory" which is a national symbolic battleship of United Kingdom built in the 18th century, and "Royal Ⅱ", which was built base on the first-class battleship Royal Louis in France in the 18th century. Please enjoy having a ride on Lake Ashi surrounded by the natural environment.
2. Pork Shabu-Shabu
Lunch in Japan's famous chain restaurant "Shabu Yo" for pork shabu-shabu all-you-can-eat! Apart from meat, there are also a variety of vegetables, udon noodles, plain noodles, curry rice and other gourmet all-you-can-eat as well. As for desserts, included ice-cream and mixed fruits etc. A variety of soft drinks are available as well in self service soft drink bar!
※ If you can not eat pork due to religious or other reasons, the menu can be changed to "chicken". In addition, vegetarians do not need to be worry, as the restaurant also offers vegetables, udon noodles, plain noodles and rice etc. Which will allow you to have choice.
3. Gotemba Premium Outlets
Having an image of the historic streets of North America, "Gotemba Premium Outlets" is a domestic outlet with the largest store area. More than 200 shops from luxury brands to dining options are gathered here. Compare with normal stores, products here are of cheaper price, so you can have a good bargain shopping here. Also you can view Mount Fuji, symbol of Japan here in front of the eyes.
Departure Period : 2017.12.02 - 2018.04.07
[Range of language support]
English, Chinese (iPad)
- Not included introduction and explanation of tourist attraction during the tour.
- But on the departure date, we can prepare and distribute travel brochure which written in your desire language. So you can understand better about the trip.
- The departure and arrival time for each sightseeing spot will be written clearly on the voucher which given after reservation. Please confirm in advance.
[Minimum number of participants for operation]
There is a minimum requirement on number of participant for holding the tour. In case minimum number is not reached and the tour need to be cancelled, notice will be sent by e-mail 14 days before departure day (4 days before for 1 day tour). Tour fee paid will be fully refunded.
-When the number of participants is few, mini van may be used for departure. (combination of rental car and driver service) In addition, the accompanied driver will act as staff as well, and "Video Translation"service will be applied as language support.
-Please be noted that you cannot change the scheduled return location after the tour.
-In case of traffic congestion or any other uncontrollable reasons, may lead to changes on tour schedule or time shorten in each sightseeing spots, please be noted in advance.
-In case of bad weather, there is a chance that Mount Fuji cannot be seen. For this reason we will not cancel the tour or make any refund.
-The bus will return to JR Shinjuku West Exit after the tour, please be noted that it will not go to Shinjuku Gracery Hotel.
[about all of our bus tours]
- No smoking on bus. Under normal situation, adjustment of seat angle is prohibited. (Except for some specific products)
- Please be punctual and arrive at the gathering location on time. As the tour is of group activities, tour bus will depart on time according to schedule regardless of the late comers. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
- In case of typhoon, snow or bad weather that effect the tour, decision will be made the day before departure on whether to cancel the tour or not. And notice will be sent by e-mail before (Japan time).
- Depends on the number of participant, bus size will be different. (medium or small size bus)
- There is no toilet inside the tour bus.
- All items left in the tour bus will be disposed by our company.
- Pet is not allowed on tour bus.
- Seating on the tour bus will be assigned by our company.
- The exchange rate is only for your reference, it is not the actual rate of the day.