Our day charter will allow you to visit popular sightseeing spots around Mt. Fuji with ease and comfort. Please make the most of your time in Japan with our charter service.
We offer private day charters with seven-seater Alphard vehicles and nine-seater Hi-Ace vehicles. We are happy to customize the itinerary according to your request.
car, Non-English speaking driver, fuel, tax, pick-up and drop-off
toll fee, parking fee, entrance fee (if necessary), meal, guide
- For enquiries/ bookings, we are open from 10 am to 7 pm (JST) on weekdays. Messages received out of the above hours will be dealt with on the next business day.
- Customers are requested to complete a booking (with payment) at least 1 day prior to the tour date.
- Our charter service is available for 24h.
Extra fee may apply if you wish to;
- hire a car between 11pm and 7am (JST)
- use a baby seat
- extend your tour
For transfers, please provide us with the following details upon your inquiry or booking.
1) flight/ cruise information (name or number and arrival/ departure time)
2) pick-up location
3) drop-off location
4) number of luggage
- The guest decides the departure time.
- The charter is available for 10 hours a day, less than 300 km.
- Our driver will wait for you at the meeting point with your name on the pick-up board.
- Please be noted that most of our drivers cannot speak English.
- Additional fee may apply based on special conditions. (please refer to the notice with yellow highlight)
- Only cash is acceptable for "not included" fees. Please pay to the driver on site.
Our cruise ship was destined for the Port of Yokohama at the same time as Super Typhoon Hagibis in October 2019. The Captain delayed our arrival until after the storm had passed. Our transfer plans from the ship to our hotel in Tokyo were cancelled and we had to make other arrangements. I did not trust that the situation would be stable just one day after the typhoon made landfall and decided against gambling on taxi service at the port. We needed to arrive to our hotel in good time in order to meet our tour group. I remembered reading good things about TripleLights prior to leaving on our cruise on the Cruise Critic message boards. While still on the ship, I contacted them online to book a last minute transfer by private car. They accepted my booking. When we disembarked the driver was a... read more
Driver was waiting for us on arrival at Haneda, v good service
Booked a van for 7 people from hotel in downtown Tokyo to Narita. The booking process was confusing in that the website does not clearly identify the booking. The buttons for selecting from Narita and to Narita didn't work so the initial order recited a Narita pickup rather than from hotel. Email response time was timely and the matter was clarified satisfactorily. Apart from booking, the service was outstanding. Modern van even had booster seat for kids. Driver on time and helpful. If the booking were clearer it would be 5 stars. Worth the drama of nailing down the trip details because the pricing is good and the service excellent.