Discover one of the most attractive spots in Japan! Hop on a highway bus in Shinjuku, Tokyo to head for Mt. Fuji Fifth Station directly, and enjoy a breathtaking view from the highest mountain in Japan.
What to Expect
After strolling Ochudo trail, take a bus to Lake Kawaguchi downtown. Retro Bus will be the main transportation there. The first spot is Kawaguchiko Natural Living Center located right in front of Lake Kawaguchi where a stunning view of Mt. Fuji is waiting for you. The next spot is Kubota Itchiku Art Museum (※1) whose kimono display is amazing. Return to Tokyo by highway bus. Our experienced guide will assist you all the time during the program.
(※1) Kawaguchiko Music Forest will be an alternative spot when Kubota Itchiku Art Museum is closed.
The minimum participants for this program is 2 people.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard for the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate. It is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without notice.
- Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including children. Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our services are mainly offered in English. In addition, services in other languages, such as Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian are also available. In case you would like services in languages other than English, please inquire us as soon as possible. We will check the availability.
- Before booking, please email us to check the availability.
Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our business hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays. For inquiries received outside the business hours, we will look into them and respond on the next business day.
-Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line in Tokyo.