Enjoy the Lake Kawaguchi Field Day Tour with Mount Fuji Landscape straight out from Tokyo by highway bus!
Entrance fee of Bat Cave and nature guide at Aokigahara Forest
Entrance fee of Iyashinosato Village and Kubota Itchiku Art Museum
Bus fare (Highway bus from Shinjuku to Lake Sai or Lake Kawaguchi, Retro Bus, and Highway bus from Kawaguchiko Station to Shinjuku)
Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, an additional fee will be charged.)
*Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10-minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line in Tokyo.
Meals, beverages and sightseeing activities
The minimum participants for this program is 2 people.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard for the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate. It is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without notice.
- Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including children. Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our services are mainly offered in English. In addition, services in other languages, such as Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian are also available. In case you would like services in languages other than English, please inquire us as soon as possible. We will check the availability.
- Before booking, please email us to check the availability.
Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our business hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays. For inquiries received outside the business hours, we will look into them and respond on the next business day.
-Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10-minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line in Tokyo. baca lebih lanjut