What to Expect
Lake Kawaguchi is one of the Fuji Five Lakes and has the longest shoreline. Alongside the coast, there are plenty of facilities to visit, and you can enjoy beautiful flowers around the lake almost all year round.
Take a highway bus in Shinjuku, Tokyo to head for Saiko Bat Cave. You will join with a nature guide to walk through Aokigahara Forest to Iyashinosato Village for about two hours. The village has thatched roof houses which will make you feel as if you were in the olden days. You can also wear Kimono, or try handicraft making. Hop on a Retro Bus to Lake Kawaguchi, and you will visit Kubota Itchiku Art Museum (※1) whose kimono display is amazing. Return to Tokyo by highway bus. Our experienced guide will assist you all the time during the program.
(※1) Kawaguchiko Music Forest will be an alternative spot when Kubota Itchiku Art Museum is closed.
The minimum participants for this program is 2 people.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard for the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate. It is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without notice.
- Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including children. Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our services are mainly offered in English. In addition, services in other languages, such as Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian are also available. In case you would like services in languages other than English, please inquire us as soon as possible. We will check the availability.
- Before booking, please email us to check the availability.
Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our business hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays. For inquiries received outside the business hours, we will look into them and respond on the next business day.
-Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10-minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line in Tokyo.