Visit zen gardens and a tea ceremony room in a temple of east Kamakura. You also can see several Buddhist statues.
・Tea‐ceremony room fee with Matcha green powdered tea and dry confectionery
・Public transportation fee for JR and subways (For taxis or hired cars, actual additional fee will be charged.)
Lunch, beverages,Travel expenses to the meeting place, and shopping fees
Deadline for booking of this program is 10:00 am of 3 business days (JST) prior to the program date except for the peak season described in the note below. Wahen booking the programs held during the peak season and after the deadline, please be sure to email us to confirm an availability. Please note that any programs to be held during the peak season and booked after the deadline without a prior confirmation may not be guaranteed. *Note : Peak season is from March 20th to April 30th.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard for the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate. It is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without notice.
- Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including children. Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our services are mainly offered in English. In addition, services in other languages, such as Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian are also available. In case you would like services in languages other than English, please inquire us as soon as possible. We will check the availability.
- Before booking, please email us to check the availability.
Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our business hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays. For inquiries received outside the business hours, we will look into them and respond on the next business day. read more