Let's enjoy the touring in this charming town Kamakura by bicycle! Kamakura is one of the old capital of Japan, with rich history & nature. This tour covers the scenic view points along with the beach, and some must see spots in the town, Big Buddha, Zeniarai Benten, and Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine. You can also enjoy the bike ride through some backstreet, where only locals know.
When you get to JR Kamakura Station, rent a bicycle, and the tour will start. The guide will go down the main street of the town Wakamiya Oji down to Yuigahama Beach, and then continue to Shichirigahama via Inamuragasaki, known as one of the historic battle field in Samurai Era. If you are lucky, you will have a chance to see Mt. Fuji behind the coast line & hills. After having a photo stop at Shichirigahama, the bicycle ride will continue to world famous Big Buddha. After making a visit to Big Buddha, your guide will take you to Zeniarai benten Shrine, through narrow streets of the town. These narrow streets preserves the atmosphere of the old days. On arrival to Zeniarai benten Shrine, you will walk throuth a tunnel, and visit the main shrine with small pond. It is believed, when people wash their money in the pond, the money will increase & the person will get rich. With this belief, this shrine is very popular, and always very busy. After enjoying your visit to the shrine, the tour will be followed by the visit to Tsurugaoka Hachimangu-Shrine, which is the main shrine of the town. In the end of the tour, you will have free time on Komachi Street, where many shops & restaurants are lined up along with the street. You will be enjoying food sampling of local food, as well as souvenir shopping.read more
・Public transportation fee for JR and subways (For taxis or hired cars, actual additional fee will be charge.
・Pick Up & Drop Off Service
Lunch, beverages,Travel expenses to the meeting place,and shopping fees
Deadline for booking of this program is 10:00 am of 3 business days (JST) prior to the program date except for the peak season described in the note below. Wahen booking the programs held during the peak season and after the deadline, please be sure to email us to confirm an availability. Please note that any programs to be held during the peak season and booked after the deadline without a prior confirmation may not be guaranteed. *Note : Peak season is from March 20th to April 30th.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard for the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate. It is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without notice.
- Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including children. Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our services are mainly offered in English. In addition, services in other languages, such as Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian are also available. In case you would like services in languages other than English, please inquire us as soon as possible. We will check the availability.
- Before booking, please email us to check the availability.
Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our business hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays. For inquiries received outside the business hours, we will look into them and respond on the next business day. read more