Complement your holiday with our transfers tailored just for you. As the most experienced provider of transportation in Hokkaido dedicated to serving international visitors, you can be rest assured you’re in good hands with us.
What to Expect
The rate is a one-way private transfer.
We offer world-class private transfer services, complete with:
- Meet & greet with name board at arrival gate
- Free Wi-Fi available in selected vehicles
- Each vehicle is tracked via GPS showing speed, location & heading
- No surcharge for early or late night transfers
- We can arrange your transfer according to your schedule, or flight time, please inform us upon reservation
- For airport transfers, please make sure you allow enough time for flight delays, collecting baggage, traveling time and flight check-in.)
- Vehicles we use shall depend on the number of booked passengers and can range from small type vans to coaches.
- We accept no liability or responsibility for delayed or cancelled flights and delays due to customs, immigration, traffic, traffic accidents, road closures or weather. We hereby assume no risk whatsoever on behalf of customers for their own travel arrangements. Refunds are not available for passengers arriving on delayed flights that do not make it to meet our services.
- Highway Tolls
- Baby Seat and Child Seat (Pre-book is required)
- 1 pickup location and up to 2 different locations within the same area.
(please inform us upon your reservations)
What‘s not included
- Parking Fee
- Waiting Fee (more than 30 minutes from the agreed pickup time): 6,000 yen per hour per vehicle or part thereof (charges start from the agreed pickup time)
- Guide (please search on TripleLights if required)
- English Speaking Driver - upon request and not guaranteed
*Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more details.
Your hotel in Sapporo or Lake Toya
Your hotel in Lake Toya or Sapporo
09:00 AM ( recommended ) Flexible
Number of people
up to 15 people