What to Expect
The first spot in Hakone is Narukara Museum where fine arts of Japanese paintings are displayed. Outside the museum is a small garden from which you can have a great view of Lake Ashi. After taking a cruise and ropeway, you will get to Owakudani Valley. This valley was created in a repetitive eruption, so as soon as you get off a ropeway, you will find the smells of sulfur, and it will make you realize that you are in the hot spring resort. The last spot is Hakone Yumoto Hot Spring Street. This area was flourished as a post station, and still has a lot of traditional Japanese inns with hot spring.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard for the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate. It is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without notice.
- Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including children. Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our services are mainly offered in English. In addition, services in other languages, such as Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian are also available. In case you would like services in languages other than English, please inquire us as soon as possible. We will check the availability.
- Before booking, please email us to check the availability.
Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our business hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays. For inquiries received outside the business hours, we will look into them and respond on the next business day.
-Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line in Tokyo.
・Entrance fee of Narukawa Museum
・Odakyu Romancecar fare and Hakone Free Pass (Hakone Tozan Bus, Train, Cable Car, Hakone Sightseeing Cruise, and Ropeway)
・Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line in Tokyo.
What‘s not included
Meals, beverages and sightseeing activities
Any required place
Number of people
up to 4 people