In this one day tour, you will fully enjoy an amazing 360-degree panoramic view covered with snow and visits to popular spots including a historical town, “Ouchi-juku”.
1. We will take you to photogenic spots for amazing winter scenary, Japanese traditional landscape and local railroad.
2. You can select departure date as you like.
3. We hire a private bus or taxi for this one day tour, so you don't have to worry about transportation in snowy weather.
Meeting time: 7:55 AM
Departure time: 8:00 AM
8:00 Aizu-wakamatsu Station
- Mishima town: JR Daiichi Tadami Line Kyoryo (JR Tadami Line First Bridge) view point (wonderful scenery with snow is expected!)
- Yanaizu Town: Michi-no-eki or roadside rest areas ”Seiryuen”& painting experience of Akabeko (a traditional toy from the Aizu region)
- Mishima Town: Lunch with Aizu-chiken
- Aizumiyashita--- JR Tadami Line --- Aizuyanaizu: The beautiful view of local railroad
- Shimogou Town: walking around “Ouchi juku” (A post town with full of Edo sprits)
17:00 Aizu-wakamatsu Station
Transportation fee (during the tour), Lunch fee, Admission fee, Insurance fee
Transportation fee to the meeting point, breakfast, dinner
This tour is available only from January 5th to March 31st in 2018. Please make a reservation at least 5 days in advance of your departure date. (The tour can be cancelled depending on the site situation)
We accept reservations from minimum 2 people. Please send us your request before booking since we need to confirm the availability of each facility included in the tour itinerary.
- This is a tour operated by a private taxi or bus.
- Only lunch is included. No breakfast or dinner.
- A licensed tour guide will accompany the guests.