What to Expect
1. We will take you to photogenic spots for amazing winter scenary, Japanese traditional landscape and local railroad.
2. You can select departure date as you like.
3. We hire a private bus or taxi for this one day tour, so you don't have to worry about transportation in snowy weather.
Meeting time: 7:55 AM
Departure time: 8:00 AM
8:00 Aizu-wakamatsu Station
- Mishima town: JR Daiichi Tadami Line Kyoryo (JR Tadami Line First Bridge) view point (wonderful scenery with snow is expected!)
- Yanaizu Town: Michi-no-eki or roadside rest areas ”Seiryuen”& painting experience of Akabeko (a traditional toy from the Aizu region)
- Mishima Town: Lunch with Aizu-chiken
- Aizumiyashita--- JR Tadami Line --- Aizuyanaizu: The beautiful view of local railroad
- Shimogou Town: walking around “Ouchi juku” (A post town with full of Edo sprits)
17:00 Aizu-wakamatsu Station