TripleLights is a tour marketplace which connects tourists visiting Japan with tour guides and activity suppliers. Here, you can find guides, tours, and activities. You can also ask the guides (suppliers) to customize an itinerary for you.
1) To book a tour you may go to your desired tour page and click the red "Book Now" button at the top of the page.
2) You will be taken to the booking page where you can complete some details about your booking, such as your tour date, the desired starting time, number of people in your party, your hotel name, include any desired extras and leave a message with special requests to your guide.
3) In this page you can also click on the blue "Got a coupon?" button at the bottom to add a discount coupon code you might have.
4) After you fill all the information, click on the green "Proceed to Payment" button at the bottom of the page and you will be taken to the payment page.
1) In the payment page you can check your booking details to make sure everything is correct and then enter your payment information to pay for your booking.
You can pay either by credit card or Paypal.
If you chose to pay by credit card, enter your Credit Card Number, your Credit Card Expiration Date and the CCV code (security code) of your credit card (it is a 3 digit number located on the back of your card, or a 4 digit code located on the front of the card in American Express' case and some other credit card companies).
After completing your payment information, please click the green "Confirm Payment" button at the bottom of the page.
OBS: Your transaction is 100% encrypted and safe, and your credit card will not be charged until your guide confirms your booking. You will be notified by email when your booking has been confirmed.
You can contact a guide by clicking the “contact button on each tour page. When the guide replies to your message, you will be notified by e-mail from Triplelights. To read the message, please login to Triplelights, and click “Messages” on the top right corner. You can read the message from the guide.
Licensed guides are professionals approved by the Japan Tourism Agency or local governments. Licensed guides have passed tough examinations and/ or trainings and are highly knowledgeable about the history and places that are featured in their tours.
We use a currency converter program. You can change the currency at the bottom of each page. The tour price in your currency may fluctuate according to the daily exchange rate. Japanese Yen is used for the settlement of payment. The tour price in Japanese yen does not fluctuate.
Normally guides will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. You will receive a notification e-mail from Triplelights. If you don’t receive it, please ask the guide through the message function.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights. Please login Triplelights and click “Bookings” on top right corner. You can find your booking information and you can check the result.