We provide tours to tourists who wish to visit Siem Reap and the surrounding area. We specialize in providing history and legends of our distant past for each site, as well as ideal photograph locations. Feel free to contact us to find out the latest temple discoveries in Cambodia and arrange a private day tour to visit the location of your choice. In this tour, we will visit Angkor Wat as well as 4 other great temples including Beng Mealea, in Cambodia.
Feel free to personalize this offer with Chhaya.
The ultimate of Hindu temples, UNESCO World Heritage, and famous for its spectacular beauty.
The state and mountain temple of the Buddhist king Jayavarman VII which is located in the center of walled city of Angkor Thom.
The temple in the Tomb Raider movie, dedicated to Buddhist King's mother.
At a restaurant inside the Angkor Archaeological Park.
70km from Siem Reap, the temple was built at the same time of Angkor Wat, the Two Brothers movie was filmed here and GuideBook mentioned visiting this is an Indiana Jones experience; it was reopened for tourists in 2002.
Or if you want to go to dinner with Apsara Traditional Show, please inform me, and I can help make reservation for you.
* A/C vehicle with petrol
* Parking fee/road tolls
* Tour Guide (English)
* Cold Water
* Cold Towel (for face and hands)
* Temples Pass One Day $37/pax
* Accommodation/Food(BLD)/soft & hard drink
* Others not mentioned in the inclusion
* Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
* In case, please take camera recharger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
* In Cambodia you needn't to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in USDL. SPECIAL NOTICE: No torn or old note of USDL cash or coin can use in this country.
* The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per persons but per group. read more
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.