Japan is become increasingly foreigner friendly as the years go by but there is still a lack of English skills that can make getting around a little more difficult. So it is worth using a local tour guide who can help you have the best experience in Japan. Not only can a local guide help you with language but they can introduce you to local spots only Japanese people know and give you the detailed history of Japan's historic locations.
Get a local's perspective on their beloved city and find out why your private guide is so passionate about living in Japan. With our professional and certified tour guides, you will be able to find a tour that suits your travel needs.
Just check out these reasons below as to why you should book a tour with Triplelights.
- Video presentation from the guides. Easily select the guide you like the most by watching their exclusive profile videos!
- It's more affordable than it seems. Our pricing is often per tour (not per person), so if your group is 2 or more, you'll probably pay less than if you took a bus tour.
- Every tour is customizable. Every tour can be customized to your time, needs and preferences! Simply confirm your booking and contact the guide to make the changes. There is no risk and you have free cancellation with a 100% refund guarantee!
- Go at your own pac. Take your time for pictures or slow down to see as much as you want. With your private guide, your tour is flexible.
- Enjoy Japan with a local guide. With intimate access to places off the beaten paths, you can have a more in-depth experience not seen on bus tours.
- All tours are private. Enjoy a deeper learning experience as your guide will be 100% focused on you and the people traveling with you.
- Questions? Talk to a REAL person. We have a superior customer support team who are ready to help you with any questions you may have!
Explore this historic city next to Tokyo with an experienced local.
Kamakura is a very popular tourist destination and has a lot of temples, shrines and historical places. Sometimes the city is called the Kyoto of eastern Japan.
- Hokoku-ji temple
- Hase-dera temple
- Kotoku-in temple (The Great Buddha)
Let out friendly tour guide Riko show you the best that Tokyo has to offer.
- Tsukiji Fish Market: Intriguing the Outer market (Excluding Tuna auction)
- Tokyo Tower: Breathtaking city view of Tokyo [or Tokyo City View, Tokyo Metropolitan Government Observatory, Tokyo Sky Tree]
- Asakusa: Historic Sensoji Temple, Hustle-bustle Nakamise Street
- Meiji-Jingu Shrine: Serene Shinto Shrine
- Harajuku: Mecca of teenage-fashionistas, Takeshita Street
- Shibuya: Scramble crossing, Hachi-ko Statue, Depachika (amazing food hall of a department store)
Want to travel around Tokyo but don't want to get lost and don't want to miss out? Then this is the tour for you. This is a customizable private tour just for you.
- Meiji Shrine and Harajuku
- Asakusa and Sensoji-temple
This is a private tour of Kyoto's most popular sightseeing spots. It is also the most popular tour in Kyoto.
- Kinkakuji Temple
- Ryo-anji Temple
- Nijyo-jo castle
- Sanjyu-sangendo temple
- Nishiki Market
This tour is great for those who want to save their time in Osaka. See all the best sights in Osaka with this private, locally guided tour of Osaka.
- Namba Yasaka Shrine
- Kuromon Market
- Dotombori River Walking
- Imamiya Ebisu Shrine
- Shinsekai (Tsutenkaku Tower)
Need help planning your trip to Japan ?
If you are interested to know more and save your time during your trip to Japan, You can send a message to our local guides to get a customized itinerary and quotation for an unforgettable experience.
In the TripleLights website you can find the best professional guides all over Japan to help you plan your trip. Check our local guides for Japan