Much-awaited season has come!
Cherry blossoms in Kyoto finally started to bloom!!!!
As you know, Kyoto is the sightseeing city and there are a lot to see, of course!
But where shoud you come to see?
I will give you some suggestions!
* Philosopher's path. ------ expected to be very crowded. but along the canal, walking under the cherry trees is so wonderful
* Maruyama park ( you can witness happy local people enjoying night picnic !!
* Okazaki area ( along the canal, Incline, Heian jingu shrine )
This area has a lot of large houses which used to be a villa. When you walk along nearby, you will come across beautiful cherry blossoms.
* Gion Shirakawa
* Old Imperial palace park
* Botanical garden
* Along the Kamo river ( especiall the north )
* kamigamo shrine
* Old Imeprial palace ( park )
* Nijo castle
The west area
* Hirano shrine
* Ryoanji temple
Ninnaji temple ( a little late ) If you come to Kyoto a little later than the hightime. Ninnaji temple is the right place.
* Randen line ( the train goes under cherry trees )
* Taizo- an ( Myoshinji temple ) --- my recommendation
* Along the Hozu river
* Tenryuji temple
* *Tenjin gawa street
* Daigoji temple
* Shojiji temple
* *Nakaraki no michi
* Yamashina canal
* *Uetoh gardener's garden
Please check the cherry blossom information!
** is my recommendation !
Please fully enjoy one-a-year scnery!
Kyoto specially tailored for you --------- https://triplelights.com/japan/tour/kyoto-by-tomoko-40
Did you like my article?
You can send me a message to get a customized itinerary and quotation for an unforgettable experience. Let's explore Japan Together.
I'll be waiting for you, so please check my profile and get your trip plan now